what problem do you need solving?
- NEW PRODUCT:
- Upgrading biogas to biomethane - we need a high quality low cost solution
- We need a low aspect, low cost, low carbon, high quality digester - see The Flex Fermenter
- Reduce ammonia emissons from our farm - manure store / slurry covers are what you need
- Increase biogas yield, reduce a floating layer, pretreat straw/grass/hign lignin feedstocks, recalcitrant substrates & secondary sludges
- We need WRAS approved pillow tanks for temporary water storage to decrease transport and fuel costs getting tempoary water storage to site - fuel and chemical storage versions available
- Increase the size of our anaerobic digestion plant quickly - Install a Combibag
- We have waste biomass we want to convert into biodiesel or bioethanol - CaviMax is the answer
- Storage of biogas to use it when we need it to use as energy storage or capture high value spot rate tariffs
- Make our silo aesthetically appealing...wooden silos for conservation areas
- Overwintering biogas digestate till spreading season - nothing beats an Ecobag
- Covering our biodigester with an AB (air blown) weatherproof pressurised biogas digester cover
- To make sure we are sold the best biogas plant for our needs, feedstock and budget, better call Dorset Biosolutions
- Cover our WWTP tank with a self supporting cover to reduce algae, capture odours and CO2
- Our silo is emitting ammonia and CO2, we don't want a floating cover - Self supporting silo covers are here to save the day
polluting our environment!
Cleaning up after yourself never felt so good..... sustainability need not be a dirty word..... profit doesn't have to cost the earth.... innovate don't hesitate... be part of the solution not the problem...CaviMaximise your life... Dorset Biosolutions's leading the green revolution... get on board
Dorset Biosolutions bring to market innovative, sustainable, pollution reducing, profit margin increasing products that helps your company join in with the circular economy. We pull together expertise from the sectors of renewable gas, anaerobic digestion, pollution control, anaerobic digestion, C02 harvesting, biogas to biomethane upgrading, water treatment, sustainable chemistry, integration engineering, food & drink production, farming & agriculture, retail, manufacturing and architecture to bring you a range of products that make it easy for our customers to be compliant, sustainable and energy efficient in the aims of their given sector. Upscale bioresources, turn waste-to-energy, do more with less and leave a light footprint on the Earth. Take part in the decarbonisation of business to future-proof your company, be smart, resilient and profitable. Take a look at our product line to see how we may help you achieve your low carbon targets and join in with the global players making planetry regeneration an achievable goal.
Dorset Biosolutions market a range of products for a variety of industries, all of them are bespoke and tailored to your specifications. So the
You have a great idea but are not sure of the engineering or the economic feasibility? Let us help, we can run the figures for you and give you an
Got a project and not enough time to chase down the details, suppliers, stakeholders?
Let us give you a helping hand,